More Articles for U.S. DOT proposed budget invests $74 billion for transportation
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood on Feb. 13 praised President Obama’s $74 billion budget for the U.S. Department of Transportation. These funds will lay a new foundation for economic growth and competitiveness by investing in our ...
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1016 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones785 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse751 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones342 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?295 Views