More Articles for U.S. DOT funds Illinois transit agencies $8 million for environmental upgrades
Transit systems in Chicago and Springfield will share nearly $8 million in federal money to pay for environmental improvements, according to an Associated Press report in the Sacramento Bee. The funding for the Chicago Transit Authority (CTA) and the Springfield Mass ...
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1311 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1033 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...773 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones540 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?328 Views