More Articles for U.S. DOT expediting projects
The Obama Administration Oct. 11 announced 14 infrastructure projects across the country that will be expedited through permitting and environmental review processes, to improve the efficiency of federal reviews needed to help job-creating projects move quickly ...
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice360 Views
- Obama to present Congress with proposed transportation reauthorization bill360 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving345 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness296 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options289 Views