More Articles for U.S. DOT expediting projects
The Obama Administration Oct. 11 announced 14 infrastructure projects across the country that will be expedited through permitting and environmental review processes, to improve the efficiency of federal reviews needed to help job-creating projects move quickly ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure219 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road144 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!114 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201392 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views