More Articles for U.S. Department of Trasnportation
Spending by all levels of government on the nation's highways and transit lines has increased substantially in recent years but steep increases in construction costs have eroded the purchasing power of this investment, according to the U.S. Department of Transportation, ...
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects666 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D392 Views
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)389 Views
- Seattle tests bikes as disaster relief (VIDEO)377 Views
- FHWA deploys bridge-inspecting robots296 Views