More Articles for U.S. Department of Transportation’s (U.S. DOT)
Bring Out Your $373 Million Dead...Earmarks: U.S. DOT Frees Up $473 Million in Dead Earmarks for Other Projects
The U.S. Department of Transportation’s (U.S. DOT) decision to take $473 million from 671 unused 2003 to 2006 earmarks could be likened to a Robin Hood scenario — stealing from the rich to help the poor — but it could ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system484 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass195 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run188 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues125 Views
- Cement shortage taking its toll on Minnesota projects124 Views