More Articles for U.S. Department of Transportation’s (U.S. DOT)
Bring Out Your $373 Million Dead…Earmarks: U.S. DOT Frees Up $473 Million in Dead Earmarks for Other Projects
The U.S. Department of Transportation’s (U.S. DOT) decision to take $473 million from 671 unused 2003 to 2006 earmarks could be likened to a Robin Hood scenario — stealing from the rich to help the poor — but it could ...
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding568 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable419 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future341 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers269 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG254 Views