More Articles for U.S. Department of Transportation’s (U.S. DOT)
Bring Out Your $373 Million Dead...Earmarks: U.S. DOT Frees Up $473 Million in Dead Earmarks for Other Projects
The U.S. Department of Transportation’s (U.S. DOT) decision to take $473 million from 671 unused 2003 to 2006 earmarks could be likened to a Robin Hood scenario — stealing from the rich to help the poor — but it could ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2179 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1282 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...947 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones539 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?324 Views