More Articles for U.S. Department of Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood
U.S. Department of Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood will testify at a House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee hearing on Dec. 6 focusing on the mistakes and lessons of the Administration’s high-speed rail program. Since the 2009 stimulus and President Barack Obama's stated ...
Construction on a new Black River Bridge in Port Huron, Mich., can now begin thanks to a signed agreement between the U.S. Department of Transportation and the Michigan Department of Transportation for a $30 million American Recovery ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts554 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse441 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers135 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches75 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects74 Views