More Articles for U.S. Department of Transportation-funded infrastructure projects
Deere says it will invest $50 million in a new manufacturing plant in China to make construction equipment. The new plant in Tianjin will produce four-wheel-drive loaders and excavators. It will be the Moline, Illinois, company’s sixth manufacturing plant in China, ...
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood on Dec. 15 unveiled a new U.S. Department of Transportation "Buy America" Web page that the DOT says will help American businesses reap the full benefits of the Obama Administration’s historic investments in transportation infrastructure. Speaking ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]923 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong865 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker334 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines219 Views
- SCDOT signs biggest road project contract in over a decade159 Views