More Articles for U.S. Department of Transportation-funded infrastructure projects
Deere says it will invest $50 million in a new manufacturing plant in China to make construction equipment. The new plant in Tianjin will produce four-wheel-drive loaders and excavators. It will be the Moline, Illinois, company’s sixth manufacturing plant in China, ...
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood on Dec. 15 unveiled a new U.S. Department of Transportation "Buy America" Web page that the DOT says will help American businesses reap the full benefits of the Obama Administration’s historic investments in transportation infrastructure. Speaking ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident976 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles970 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse710 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side564 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments304 Views