More Articles for U.S. Department of Transportation-funded infrastructure projects
Deere says it will invest $50 million in a new manufacturing plant in China to make construction equipment. The new plant in Tianjin will produce four-wheel-drive loaders and excavators. It will be the Moline, Illinois, company’s sixth manufacturing plant in China, ...
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood on Dec. 15 unveiled a new U.S. Department of Transportation "Buy America" Web page that the DOT says will help American businesses reap the full benefits of the Obama Administration’s historic investments in transportation infrastructure. Speaking ...
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014571 Views
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding487 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable353 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future327 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields273 Views