More Articles for U.S. Department of Transportation’s Federal Highway Administration (FHWA)
Two million dollars in quick release emergency money is being made available to the Iowa Department of Transportation to reimburse the state for work done on federal aid highways immediately following the recent flooding there, U.S. Transportation Secretary ...
$1 million in quick-release emergency relief funds available for flood damage from spring snowmelt in Minnesota
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood has made $1 million in quick-release emergency funds immediately available to the Minnesota Department of Transportation (MnDOT) to continue repairing roads and bridges damaged by floods as a result of this spring’s snowmelt. "Minnesota is still ...
U.S. Department of Transportation has made $1.5 million in quick-release emergency funds immediately available to the Minnesota Department of Transportation to begin repairs to roads and bridges damaged by floods, U.S. Secretary of Transportation Ray LaHood publicly announced on Oct. ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series890 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?500 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group361 Views
- Transportation Secretary Foxx expects next few months to be ‘rough’ for funding talks259 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines187 Views