More Articles for U.S. Department of Transportation’s Federal Highway Administration (FHWA)
Two million dollars in quick release emergency money is being made available to the Iowa Department of Transportation to reimburse the state for work done on federal aid highways immediately following the recent flooding there, U.S. Transportation Secretary ...
$1 million in quick-release emergency relief funds available for flood damage from spring snowmelt in Minnesota
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood has made $1 million in quick-release emergency funds immediately available to the Minnesota Department of Transportation (MnDOT) to continue repairing roads and bridges damaged by floods as a result of this spring’s snowmelt. "Minnesota is still ...
U.S. Department of Transportation has made $1.5 million in quick-release emergency funds immediately available to the Minnesota Department of Transportation to begin repairs to roads and bridges damaged by floods, U.S. Secretary of Transportation Ray LaHood publicly announced on Oct. ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign1895 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1304 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1031 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...871 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones537 Views