More Articles for U.S. Department of Energy
Under a SuperTruck contract established with the U.S. Department of Energy, Volvo Technology of America, Inc. is slated to receive $19 million in federal funding to be used by the Volvo Group’s North American truck-related operations to improve the freight-moving ...
For a third straight week, the national average retail price of diesel fell during the week ended May 23, according to the U.S. Department of Energy’s Energy Information Administration. The national average price plunged 6.4 cents to $3.997, the first ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2230 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1301 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...946 Views
- Senate passes highway bill, vote sent back to house616 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones530 Views