More Articles for U.S. Department of Energy
Under a SuperTruck contract established with the U.S. Department of Energy, Volvo Technology of America, Inc. is slated to receive $19 million in federal funding to be used by the Volvo Group’s North American truck-related operations to improve the freight-moving ...
For a third straight week, the national average retail price of diesel fell during the week ended May 23, according to the U.S. Department of Energy’s Energy Information Administration. The national average price plunged 6.4 cents to $3.997, the first ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax720 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party445 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax247 Views