More Articles for U.S. Department of Defense
Pres. Barack Obama signed the U.S. Department of Defense appropriations bill, which includes an extension of current surface transportation law (SAFETEA-LU) through February 28, 2010, according to a report from the American Concrete Pavement Association (ACPA). The U.S. Senate approved the House-passed ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax710 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party426 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete263 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax244 Views