More Articles for U.S. Congressman Jason Altmire (Pa.-04)
The House of Representatives passed the Surface Transportation Extension Act of 2012, Part II, on April 18 by a vote of 293 to 127. Included in the extension is language to transfer the authority to approve the Keystone XL pipeline ...
U.S. Congressman Jason Altmire (Pa.-04), a member of the House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, on Jan. 31 announced his opposition to a provision within the American Energy and Infrastructure Jobs Act that would increase the ...
U.S. Congressman Jason Altmire (Pa.-04), a member of the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee, is publicly lauding that private funding had been secured for a commuter rail line in western Pennsylvania. Congressman Altmire has been a strong supporter of the passenger ...
After a partial shutdown of the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) that left 4,000 transportation and construction workers temporarily furloghed, Congress has reached a bipartisan compromise that after the Senate approved the margin. The Budget Control Act of 2011 has been sent ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?432 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs394 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views