More Articles for U.S. Concrete
Precast concrete products manufacturer Oldcastle Precast has agreed acquire key assets of U.S. Concrete’s six precast concrete operations in California. Oldcastle says this acquisition will "strengthen presence in the important Western United States market and will provide a leading position ...
Shares for U.S. Concrete, Inc. resumed trading on Oct. 15, 2010, the company officially announced in Oct. 21. The shares are quoted on the Over the Counter Bulletin Board (OTCBB) under the symbol USCR. "We are pleased to have our shares resume ...
- Wrongly fired DOT employees return to work1558 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority852 Views
- Driver hops out of truck and attacks construction worker771 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles725 Views
- Construction error and weather causes new pavement to crumble within hours555 Views