More Articles for U.S. Commerce Department
About 75 to 80 percent of Americans would prefer to have safe, efficient and well-maintained transportation infrastructure over cable, cell phone, internet, water, sewage and household electricity and natural gas services, according to a report from the American Road & ...
At its press conference at the Mid-America Trucking Show, Mack introduced it’s “Pedigree Powertrain”, an integrated powertrain with engine, transmission and axles. Pedigree-spec’d trucks will be adorned with a gold Bulldog hood ornament. “Components designed to work together ...
Sales of newly built, single-family homes slowed 1.6 percent to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 313,000 units in February, according to data jointly released by HUD and the U.S. Commerce Department today."While many builders are seeing more traffic through ...
Based on the U.S. Commerce Department’s most recent Steel Import Monitoring and Analysis (SIMA) data, the American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) reported on Sept. 1 that steel import permit applications for the month of August totaled 2,082,000 net tons ...
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs394 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?383 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views