More Articles for U.S. Chamber of Commerce
Currying Corporate Support By Kirk Landers In its January forecast essay “What’s Ahead for Transportation in 2012?” the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO) writes hopefully of the business community increasing its support for a more reliable transportation system. Noting ...
The American Association of State Highway Transportation Officials (AASHTO), AAA, and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce named 10 states that are in the running to be called "best of the best" in transportation. (For the original press release from AASHTO on the Top 10 ...
The Curious Case of the Missing Rabbit Consider the situation of the magician who moves smoothly into the rabbit-out-of-a-top-hat trick. His preparation is designed to convey the impression of a skilled professional negotiating a tense preamble that must be done just ...
From the seven North Carolina bridges replaced in 45 days to the Utah highway that reduced commuters’ drive time from 42 to 16 minutes, a new report released by the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO) highlights ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure221 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201392 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views
- California, Florida DOTs named winners of America's Transportation Awards82 Views
- What causes the most damage to our nation’s bridges?82 Views