More Articles for U.S. Bridge
The American Institute of Steel Construction (AISC) upgraded U.S. Bridge’s certification after the company’s recent AISC audit. AISC determined, after the audit, that U.S. Bridge “successfully met the quality certification requirements for Certified Bridge Fabrication - Advanced (Major)” and subsequently awarded ...
When Iowa’s Jesup Bridge became a safety hazard, the local agency found a way to design and fund reconstruction of this important thoroughfare. The Jesup Bridge in Buchanan County, Iowa, has been a vital market link for farmers, growers and the ...
Dan Rogovin has been appointed president of U.S. Bridge and affiliated companies. Art Rogovin, formerly president, has moved to the CEO position. Sherry Zarbaugh has joined the company as director of human resources. Zarbaugh has 16 years of experience in HR ...
Since October of 2009, U.S. Bridge has built more than 50 new all-bolted truss and beam bridges in various locations throughout the world including an all-bolted Cambridge flat, galvanized bridge that was a kilometer long (3,280 feet). The U.S. Bridge all-bolted ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts554 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes542 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse482 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers137 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects74 Views