More Articles for U.S. Bridge
The American Institute of Steel Construction (AISC) upgraded U.S. Bridge’s certification after the company’s recent AISC audit. AISC determined, after the audit, that U.S. Bridge “successfully met the quality certification requirements for Certified Bridge Fabrication - Advanced (Major)” and subsequently awarded ...
When Iowa’s Jesup Bridge became a safety hazard, the local agency found a way to design and fund reconstruction of this important thoroughfare. The Jesup Bridge in Buchanan County, Iowa, has been a vital market link for farmers, growers and the ...
Dan Rogovin has been appointed president of U.S. Bridge and affiliated companies. Art Rogovin, formerly president, has moved to the CEO position. Sherry Zarbaugh has joined the company as director of human resources. Zarbaugh has 16 years of experience in HR ...
Since October of 2009, U.S. Bridge has built more than 50 new all-bolted truss and beam bridges in various locations throughout the world including an all-bolted Cambridge flat, galvanized bridge that was a kilometer long (3,280 feet). The U.S. Bridge all-bolted ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]875 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths745 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong703 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers628 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road476 Views