More Articles for U.S. Army Engineers.
"Mud, rain and malaria be damned." We once built a road through Burma’s monsoons and mud, malarial mosquitoes, dense jungles and enemy fire, and some of the most hostile terrain road builders ever faced. I found a reference to it recently and ...
Hydrema has been awarded a contract on Area Mine Clearing Vehicles (AMCS) from U.S. CECOM to the U.S. Army Engineers. The contract is a five-year contract and covers delivery of Mine Clearing Vehicles (MCV), spares, training and maintenance. The ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party469 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax247 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion212 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September179 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?148 Views