More Articles for U.S. Army Engineers.
"Mud, rain and malaria be damned." We once built a road through Burma’s monsoons and mud, malarial mosquitoes, dense jungles and enemy fire, and some of the most hostile terrain road builders ever faced. I found a reference to it recently and ...
Hydrema has been awarded a contract on Area Mine Clearing Vehicles (AMCS) from U.S. CECOM to the U.S. Army Engineers. The contract is a five-year contract and covers delivery of Mine Clearing Vehicles (MCV), spares, training and maintenance. The ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges369 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress253 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college242 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?200 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road133 Views