More Articles for U.S. Army Engineers.
"Mud, rain and malaria be damned." We once built a road through Burma’s monsoons and mud, malarial mosquitoes, dense jungles and enemy fire, and some of the most hostile terrain road builders ever faced. I found a reference to it recently and ...
Hydrema has been awarded a contract on Area Mine Clearing Vehicles (AMCS) from U.S. CECOM to the U.S. Army Engineers. The contract is a five-year contract and covers delivery of Mine Clearing Vehicles (MCV), spares, training and maintenance. The ...
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving403 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice352 Views
- Obama to present Congress with proposed transportation reauthorization bill340 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness294 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options286 Views