More Articles for U.S. Army Engineers.
"Mud, rain and malaria be damned." We once built a road through Burma’s monsoons and mud, malarial mosquitoes, dense jungles and enemy fire, and some of the most hostile terrain road builders ever faced. I found a reference to it recently and ...
Hydrema has been awarded a contract on Area Mine Clearing Vehicles (AMCS) from U.S. CECOM to the U.S. Army Engineers. The contract is a five-year contract and covers delivery of Mine Clearing Vehicles (MCV), spares, training and maintenance. The ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?432 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs394 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views