More Articles for U.S. 60-62 bridge closure
The U.S. 60/62 bridge over the Mississippi River at Cairo, Ill., will reopen Tuesday, March 6, after being closed since January 2011. The bridge connecting Missouri was closed to repair badly deteriorated deck beams, the Illinois Department of Transportation said. The ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?424 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs394 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants172 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views