More Articles for TZD
The Minnesota Departments of Transportation (MnDOT) and Public Safety (DPS) yesterday launched 150 digital message signs in an effort to reinforce safe driving habits. The statistic-based signs, located above freeways throughout the state, feature messages that encourage seat belt use, driving ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River562 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency548 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs395 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business342 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update336 Views