More Articles for Type II claim
Dismissed! Contractor’s differing site conditions and delay claims proceed as government’s motion to dismiss denied In a recent court decision involving a contractor’s request for equitable adjustment and lawsuit regarding Type I and II differing site conditions and government-caused delays regarding adverse ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts535 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse399 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster116 Views
- President Obama calls America's transportation infrastructure 'embarrassing'81 Views
- Wisconsin DOT to test reflective orange lane paint81 Views