More Articles for Type 2 differing site condition
"Differing site conditions" ... not always an obvious call By Brian Morrow The uncertainty that contractors face regarding unknown subsurface conditions can be their greatest risk. This type of risk is inherent on most road and heavy construction projects, commonly because testing ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2253 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1273 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project555 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority545 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans500 Views