More Articles for Two million dollars in quick release emergency money
Two million dollars in quick release emergency money is being made available to the Iowa Department of Transportation to reimburse the state for work done on federal aid highways immediately following the recent flooding there, U.S. Transportation Secretary ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series984 Views
- Transportation Secretary Foxx expects next few months to be ‘rough’ for funding talks391 Views
- Series of avalanches engulf Idaho’s Highway 21; ITD captures amazing photo of the scene264 Views
- TCC’s “Hardhats for Highways” campaign urges Congress to fix Highway Trust Fund204 Views
- VIDEO: JCB backhoes, skid steers and telehandlers rock out with violinist group184 Views