More Articles for twenty-somethings
It isn’t that the younger generation doesn’t have a job or money – they just prefer to delay or put off buying a car altogether. They are more apt to hop on the subway or other public transportation system, reports GPB ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]915 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong856 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths745 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus380 Views