More Articles for Tustin Mayor and OCTA Chairman Art Brown
The Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA) and Caltrans will hold a dedication ceremony for the completion of the I-5 Gateway project, which began in 2006, on Sept. 28 at 1:30 p.m. PT. The project has resulted in adding two lanes in ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts555 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes530 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse473 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers138 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views