More Articles for TTI Research Engineer Bill Eisele
The Congestion Problem: Texas Transportation Institute identifies the worst stretches of highway that you can count on to frustrate you by being unpredictable. In the first nationwide effort to identify specific stretches of highway responsible for significant traffic congestion at different ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]921 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong864 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus383 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker352 Views