More Articles for TTI Research Engineer Bill Eisele
The Congestion Problem: Texas Transportation Institute identifies the worst stretches of highway that you can count on to frustrate you by being unpredictable. In the first nationwide effort to identify specific stretches of highway responsible for significant traffic congestion at different ...
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency548 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill394 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs392 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River302 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update278 Views