More Articles for trucking
Despite a decrease in national unemployment, the transportation sector experienced a decrease of 28,000 jobs in March, The Hill reported. Transportation employment decreased from 4,469,900 in February to 4,467,100 in March, marking the fourth consecutive month of transportation job losses. Transit and ...
The Freight Transportation Services Index (TSI) rose 0.3 percent in April from its March level, rising for the third consecutive month, the U.S. Department of Transportation’s Bureau of Transportation Statistics (BTS) reported today. BTS, a part of the Research and Innovative ...
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects666 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D392 Views
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)389 Views
- Seattle tests bikes as disaster relief (VIDEO)330 Views
- FHWA deploys bridge-inspecting robots295 Views