More Articles for Truck Safety Coalition
The Truck Safety Coalition is urging lawmakers in to increase federal standards for underride guards, The INDY Channel reported. An underride guard is the metal assembly on the rear bumper of most large trucks. This required part is intended to provide ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident1005 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles814 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse673 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side578 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005340 Views