More Articles for Truck Parking Facilities Discretionary Grants Program
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood awarded $4,480,000 to Michigan's I-94 Truck Parking and Information Management System and $2,049,940 to Minnesota's Comprehensive System for Assessing Truck Parking Availability. Both systems will deliver real-time information on parking availability through ...
- VIDEO: Airline surprises passengers by granting Christmas wishes1642 Views
- VIDEO: Construction crew does the Harlem Shake on the jobsite725 Views
- You shouldn’t be a roadbuilder if…581 Views
- VIDEO: Massive highway pileup in Milwaukee410 Views
- Transportation officials break ground on $1.3 billion Highway 91 expansion project in California335 Views