More Articles for Truck Parking Facilities Discretionary Grants Program
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood awarded $4,480,000 to Michigan's I-94 Truck Parking and Information Management System and $2,049,940 to Minnesota's Comprehensive System for Assessing Truck Parking Availability. Both systems will deliver real-time information on parking availability through ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series879 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?500 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group360 Views
- Transportation Secretary Foxx expects next few months to be ‘rough’ for funding talks235 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines187 Views