More Articles for Truck Parking Facilities Discretionary Grants Program
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood awarded $4,480,000 to Michigan's I-94 Truck Parking and Information Management System and $2,049,940 to Minnesota's Comprehensive System for Assessing Truck Parking Availability. Both systems will deliver real-time information on parking availability through ...
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong988 Views
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]959 Views
- Homeless forced to relocate due to bridge construction459 Views
- A road without fibers is a road soon to be in need of repair435 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker342 Views