More Articles for Truck Parking Facilities Discretionary Grants Program
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood awarded $4,480,000 to Michigan's I-94 Truck Parking and Information Management System and $2,049,940 to Minnesota's Comprehensive System for Assessing Truck Parking Availability. Both systems will deliver real-time information on parking availability through ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts547 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse434 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers104 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster92 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches78 Views