More Articles for truck orders
Congress will begin reconciling Senate and House highway reauthorization bills next week that contain significantly increased funding for a loan program that’s criticized as providing credit for too many public-private toll projects. On May 8, conferees from both chambers will have ...
FTR Associates on Friday, May 4, released preliminary data showing April Class 8 truck total net orders at 16,877 units, the lowest number since September 2010 and 55 percent below the same month a year ago. Preliminary ...
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding553 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable406 Views
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014340 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields275 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers269 Views