More Articles for truck order decline
FTR Associates on Friday, May 4, released preliminary data showing April Class 8 truck total net orders at 16,877 units, the lowest number since September 2010 and 55 percent below the same month a year ago. Preliminary ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts557 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes546 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse490 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers141 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views