More Articles for truck order decline
FTR Associates on Friday, May 4, released preliminary data showing April Class 8 truck total net orders at 16,877 units, the lowest number since September 2010 and 55 percent below the same month a year ago. Preliminary ...
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)823 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects636 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D346 Views
- Fifty cents on the dollar for Illinois roads274 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says259 Views