More Articles for truck drivers
Collaboration with the aggregates industry regarding challenges facing it and the nation was the focus of an Oct. 20 roundtable convened by Secretary of Labor Tom Perez, with input from Assistant Secretary of Labor Joe Main. The roundtable included members ...
The Minnesota Department of Transportation (MnDOT) has launched a real-time service webpage for truck drivers. The new page, part of the agency’s 511 services, allows truckers to plan the best route from origin to destination. When drivers download MnDOT’s 511 mobile application, ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts504 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse342 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster115 Views
- $163 billion needed annually to fix aging surface transportation system101 Views
- Alerting Congress: Most jobs created by transportation investment occur in non-construction sectors90 Views