More Articles for truck drivers
Collaboration with the aggregates industry regarding challenges facing it and the nation was the focus of an Oct. 20 roundtable convened by Secretary of Labor Tom Perez, with input from Assistant Secretary of Labor Joe Main. The roundtable included members ...
The Minnesota Department of Transportation (MnDOT) has launched a real-time service webpage for truck drivers. The new page, part of the agency’s 511 services, allows truckers to plan the best route from origin to destination. When drivers download MnDOT’s 511 mobile application, ...
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier265 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver253 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase127 Views
- VP Biden announces new steps to Build America Investment Initiative108 Views
- Polls show states do not support gas tax increase98 Views