More Articles for truck constructed of ice
Were you affected by the polar vortex that brought sub-zero temperatures to some parts of the U.S. this week? In Chicago, temperatures dropped to as low as -45 degrees Fahrenheit. Thank goodness for heaters, right? But what if the vehicle you ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts558 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes546 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse490 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers141 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views