More Articles for truck built of ice
Were you affected by the polar vortex that brought sub-zero temperatures to some parts of the U.S. this week? In Chicago, temperatures dropped to as low as -45 degrees Fahrenheit. Thank goodness for heaters, right? But what if the vehicle you ...
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes618 Views
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts544 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse498 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers174 Views
- 'Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over' holiday crackdown begins73 Views