More Articles for truck built of ice
Were you affected by the polar vortex that brought sub-zero temperatures to some parts of the U.S. this week? In Chicago, temperatures dropped to as low as -45 degrees Fahrenheit. Thank goodness for heaters, right? But what if the vehicle you ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]942 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong937 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker339 Views
- A road without fibers is a road soon to be in need of repair321 Views
- Homeless forced to relocate due to bridge construction314 Views