More Articles for truck built of ice
Were you affected by the polar vortex that brought sub-zero temperatures to some parts of the U.S. this week? In Chicago, temperatures dropped to as low as -45 degrees Fahrenheit. Thank goodness for heaters, right? But what if the vehicle you ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax691 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund358 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?314 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete288 Views