More Articles for Trottenberg
Newly-elected New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio has appointed U.S. DOT Under Secretary for Policy Polly Trottenberg as the city’s new transportation commissioner. In her new role, Trottenberg will lead efforts to reach de Blasio’s goals “to expand Bus Rapid ...
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?1400 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax580 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards477 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund393 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete258 Views