More Articles for TRIP transportation research organization
Roads and bridges that are deficient, congested or lack desirable safety features cost the average Pittsburgh motorist $892 each year, a total of $8.2 billion statewide, due to higher vehicle operating costs, traffic crashes and congestion-related delays, according to a report released ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River562 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency548 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs395 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business342 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update336 Views