More Articles for TRIP transportation research organization
Roads and bridges that are deficient, congested or lack desirable safety features cost the average Pittsburgh motorist $892 each year, a total of $8.2 billion statewide, due to higher vehicle operating costs, traffic crashes and congestion-related delays, according to a report released ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident856 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?552 Views
- VIDEO: With streaking flash of explosives, mile-long bridge collapses in 3 seconds533 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side459 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes445 Views