More Articles for TRIP transportation research organization
Roads and bridges that are deficient, congested or lack desirable safety features cost the average Pittsburgh motorist $892 each year, a total of $8.2 billion statewide, due to higher vehicle operating costs, traffic crashes and congestion-related delays, according to a report released ...
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses1023 Views
- Salt prices to hurt road budgets948 Views
- PHOTOS: Directional drill dives from trailer, dangles over Dallas freeway676 Views
- Are flying robots the future of road construction?639 Views
- Ohio to start largest single construction project in state history357 Views