More Articles for TRIP transportation research organization
Roads and bridges that are deficient, congested or lack desirable safety features cost the average Pittsburgh motorist $892 each year, a total of $8.2 billion statewide, due to higher vehicle operating costs, traffic crashes and congestion-related delays, according to a report released ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2274 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1271 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority628 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles601 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project552 Views