More Articles for TRIP transportation research organization
Roads and bridges that are deficient, congested or lack desirable safety features cost the average Pittsburgh motorist $892 each year, a total of $8.2 billion statewide, due to higher vehicle operating costs, traffic crashes and congestion-related delays, according to a report released ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River465 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business377 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice320 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness285 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving260 Views