More Articles for TRIP report
Deficient, congested and unsafe roadways cost Alabama drivers as much as $1,562 annually, and a total of $3.1 billion statewide, according to a new TRIP report. Roads and bridges in need of improvement are causing higher vehicle operating costs, more ...
America’s rural transportation system is in need of repairs and modernization to lower the number of deficient roads and bridges and crash rates and to improve connectivity and capacity, according to a report released today by transportation research group TRIP. The ...
A new report finds that Montana’s highways and bridges are in poor and mediocre condition, with the state’s traffic fatality rate among the worst in the nation. Transportation research group TRIP on Wednesday released a report on Montana’s highway infrastructure, noting ...
America’s rural heartland is home to nearly 50 million people and its natural resources provide the primary source of the energy, food and fiber that supports the nation’s economy and way of life. But, according to a new report from TRIP, ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2220 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority634 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles610 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans520 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers496 Views