More Articles for TRIP report
Deficient, congested and unsafe roadways cost Alabama drivers as much as $1,562 annually, and a total of $3.1 billion statewide, according to a new TRIP report. Roads and bridges in need of improvement are causing higher vehicle operating costs, more ...
America’s rural transportation system is in need of repairs and modernization to lower the number of deficient roads and bridges and crash rates and to improve connectivity and capacity, according to a report released today by transportation research group TRIP. The ...
A new report finds that Montana’s highways and bridges are in poor and mediocre condition, with the state’s traffic fatality rate among the worst in the nation. Transportation research group TRIP on Wednesday released a report on Montana’s highway infrastructure, noting ...
America’s rural heartland is home to nearly 50 million people and its natural resources provide the primary source of the energy, food and fiber that supports the nation’s economy and way of life. But, according to a new report from TRIP, ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]943 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong939 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker339 Views
- A road without fibers is a road soon to be in need of repair328 Views
- Homeless forced to relocate due to bridge construction318 Views