More Articles for TRIP report
America’s rural transportation system is in need of repairs and modernization to lower the number of deficient roads and bridges and crash rates and to improve connectivity and capacity, according to a report released today by transportation research group TRIP. The ...
A new report finds that Montana’s highways and bridges are in poor and mediocre condition, with the state’s traffic fatality rate among the worst in the nation. Transportation research group TRIP on Wednesday released a report on Montana’s highway infrastructure, noting ...
America’s rural heartland is home to nearly 50 million people and its natural resources provide the primary source of the energy, food and fiber that supports the nation’s economy and way of life. But, according to a new report from TRIP, ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident1009 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse586 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side580 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005341 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments302 Views