More Articles for Trine University
The Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) is again offering competitive engineering scholarships valued at $3,125 per semester for up to five years. Full-time students accepted or currently enrolled in a qualifying civil engineering program are encouraged to learn more and ...
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs385 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?385 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views