More Articles for travel
With many highway work zones closing for the long weekend, some state agencies are turning their focus to safety and ease of travel for drivers. The Illinois Tollway is putting a major focus on child safety this weekend. The agency suggests ...
The New Jersey Department of Transportation (NJDOT) announced today that it is suspending road construction projects statewide during the holiday weekend to promote safety and reduce congestion. Construction that affects travel lanes on state highways will be suspended from 6 a.m. ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges360 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory328 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college311 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress158 Views
- SDLG to make backhoes, motor graders; machines will no longer have Volvo brand137 Views