More Articles for Transtec Group
How new technology is changing in the quest for smooth pavements Surveys consistently show that smoothness is the No. 1 criterion by which road users judge pavements. Other studies have found pavements that are built smooth stay smoother longer and provide ...
Eureka! Research that makes a difference Intelligent compaction . . . application of reclaimed asphalt pavement (RAP) and recycled concrete aggregate (RCA) . . . prefabricated bridges and pavements. They’re just a few of the themes of research papers presented at the ...
What About Overlays? Agencies looking for dollar value balanced with road quality are looking at concrete overlays By Daniel C. Brown More than ever before, state departments of transportation (DOTs) and other roadbuilding agencies are choosing concrete overlays as a way to rehabilitate ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]843 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths742 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers625 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong541 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road474 Views