More Articles for transportation secretary
Yesterday’s confirmation hearing for President Obama’s nominee for Secretary of Transportation, Charlotte Mayor Anthony Foxx, concluded smoothly, with Foxx making few promises to the Senate Commerce, Science and Transportation Committee and with no hostile questions raised, the New York Times ...
The Senate Commerce, Science and Transportation Committee will hold a confirmation meeting on May 22 for President Obama's Secretary of Transportation nominee, Anthony Foxx, The Hill reported. Obama nominated Charlotte, North Carolina, Mayor Foxx last month. Foxx would replace outgoing Transportation ...
Senate Commerce, Science and Transportation Committee Chairman Jay Rockefeller (D-WV) said Monday that his panel would move quickly to hold a confirmation hearing on President Obama's nomination of Anthony Foxx as the next Secretary of Transportation, The Hill reported. Though Rockefeller ...
President Obama nominated Charlotte, North Carolina, Mayor as his new Secretary of Transportation on Monday, outgoing Secretary of Transportation Ray LaHood confirmed on his blog today. LaHood writes, “Mayor Anthony is the right man for the job” and cites projects in ...
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier273 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver246 Views
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker223 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase128 Views
- Polls show states do not support gas tax increase100 Views