More Articles for transportation secretary
President Obama nominated Charlotte, North Carolina, Mayor as his new Secretary of Transportation on Monday, outgoing Secretary of Transportation Ray LaHood confirmed on his blog today. LaHood writes, “Mayor Anthony is the right man for the job” and cites projects in ...
- Interstate tolling gains new enemy in big-business group674 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'408 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency397 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill391 Views
- From a Job Interview: Hire Me, But Make It Easy336 Views