More Articles for transportation secretary
President Obama nominated Charlotte, North Carolina, Mayor as his new Secretary of Transportation on Monday, outgoing Secretary of Transportation Ray LaHood confirmed on his blog today. LaHood writes, “Mayor Anthony is the right man for the job” and cites projects in ...
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving391 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice340 Views
- Obama to present Congress with proposed transportation reauthorization bill329 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness294 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options285 Views