More Articles for Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood
A recent move by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) to tighten several rules for commercial truckers' work schedules drew questions from Road Safe America (RSA) as to why the limits for airline pilots, announced the ...
Federal Highway Deputy Administrator (FHWA) Greg Nadeau joined state, local and other federal officials on Aug. 5 to break ground on the State Highway 550 project in Brownsville, Texas, that includes the construction of a new toll road using $34 ...
To further improve roadway safety by making pavement markings brighter and easier to see, Federal Highway Administrator (FHWA) Victor Mendez has proposed to establish the first-ever standards for maintaining the reflectivity of centerlines, lane lines and edge lines on all ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax703 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party412 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund358 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete288 Views