More Articles for Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood
A recent move by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) to tighten several rules for commercial truckers' work schedules drew questions from Road Safe America (RSA) as to why the limits for airline pilots, announced the ...
Federal Highway Deputy Administrator (FHWA) Greg Nadeau joined state, local and other federal officials on Aug. 5 to break ground on the State Highway 550 project in Brownsville, Texas, that includes the construction of a new toll road using $34 ...
To further improve roadway safety by making pavement markings brighter and easier to see, Federal Highway Administrator (FHWA) Victor Mendez has proposed to establish the first-ever standards for maintaining the reflectivity of centerlines, lane lines and edge lines on all ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system471 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass200 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues128 Views
- N.J. transportation commissioner calls for tax hike109 Views