More Articles for transportation safety
The State of Indiana is participating in two statewide initiatives this month to develop work zone safety. The Indiana Department of Labor (IDOL) is promoting worker safety with its statewide safety initiative with a goal of reducing workplace transportation-related deaths, while ...
Good news on railroad crossing fatalities, with one exception: pedestrian trespassers. While vehicle-train collisions and injuries at highway-rail grade crossings were lower across the U.S. in 2012, crossing-related fatalities were flat and rail trespass deaths and injuries rose from 2011, according ...
Quixote Corporation Celebrates 40 Years of Innovation as the Worldwide Leader of Transportation Safety
CHICAGO--Quixote Corporation, the world’s leading manufacturer of transportation safety products and advanced technologies, celebrated its 40 year anniversary in July 2009. The company looks back on four decades of saving lives and leading the advance of transportation safety through research ...
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects666 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D392 Views
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)389 Views
- Seattle tests bikes as disaster relief (VIDEO)380 Views
- FHWA deploys bridge-inspecting robots296 Views