More Articles for transportation safety
The National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) has released its 2014 Most Wanted List, which features the agency’s top 10 advocacy and awareness priorities for the year. For the first time, the agency has included safety in rail mass transit on the ...
The State of Indiana is participating in two statewide initiatives this month to develop work zone safety. The Indiana Department of Labor (IDOL) is promoting worker safety with its statewide safety initiative with a goal of reducing workplace transportation-related deaths, while ...
Good news on railroad crossing fatalities, with one exception: pedestrian trespassers. While vehicle-train collisions and injuries at highway-rail grade crossings were lower across the U.S. in 2012, crossing-related fatalities were flat and rail trespass deaths and injuries rose from 2011, according ...
Quixote Corporation Celebrates 40 Years of Innovation as the Worldwide Leader of Transportation Safety
CHICAGO--Quixote Corporation, the world’s leading manufacturer of transportation safety products and advanced technologies, celebrated its 40 year anniversary in July 2009. The company looks back on four decades of saving lives and leading the advance of transportation safety through research ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign1997 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1311 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...883 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones539 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?324 Views