More Articles for Transportation Research Board’s Annual Meeting
Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx on Wednesday shared the DOT’s plan for battling the “infrastructure deficit” at the Transportation Research Board’s (TRB) Annual Meeting in Washington, D.C., our sister site Commercial Carrier Journal reports. At the meeting, Foxx noted that recent transportation ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views