More Articles for Transportation Research Board (TRB)
The incursion of warm-mix asphalt (WMA) into the nation’s bituminous pavements continues unabated. The latest National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA)/Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) survey of asphalt producers’ use of recycled materials and warm-mix asphalt find that nearly a quarter of all ...
‘Bio-Binder’ Green Modifiers Star at TRB By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor The emerging universe of biologically based modified asphalts got significant exposure at the 92nd annual meeting of the Transportation Research Board (TRB) in Washington, D.C. Better Roads was there. More than 11,700 ...
FHWA Administrator Victor Mendez talks to Editor-in-Chief John Latta Victor Mendez is Administrator of the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA), overseeing the agency and advising the Administration on strategic initiatives and policy. He launched FHWA’s Every Day Counts (EDC) initiative in November ...
The University of Washington and CH2M Hill have jointly released a sustainability performance metric, or "rating system," for roadway design and construction. The Greenroads system was unveiled at the Transportation Research Board (TRB) meeting last month in Washington, D.C.,and on Jan. ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River464 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business374 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving333 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice298 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness272 Views