More Articles for transportation projects in jeopardy
Transportation officials to Congress: Thousands of jobs and countless transportation projects in jeopardy
Unless Congress takes action, the legislation that authorizes federal highway and transit programs will expire on Sept. 30, says the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO). To call attention to the actions that must be taken by Congress ...
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)789 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects454 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign272 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D272 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says261 Views