More Articles for transportation policies
Senate Environment and Public Works Committee Chairwoman Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.) said during a committee hearing Wednesday that the federal government should remove its 18.4-cents-per-gallon gas tax and replace it with an oil wholesalers fee, according to a report from The ...
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes549 Views
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts532 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse494 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers143 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects76 Views