More Articles for transportation planning and program management
Howard Wood has been named area manager for the Columbus, Ohio, office of Parsons Brinckerhoff, a global infrastructure strategic consulting, planning, engineering and program/construction management organization. Formerly a Principal Consultant in the strategic consulting group of Parsons Brinckerhoff, Wood will now ...
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency482 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill397 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'396 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs372 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River321 Views