More Articles for transportation planning and program management
Howard Wood has been named area manager for the Columbus, Ohio, office of Parsons Brinckerhoff, a global infrastructure strategic consulting, planning, engineering and program/construction management organization. Formerly a Principal Consultant in the strategic consulting group of Parsons Brinckerhoff, Wood will now ...
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1023 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones913 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse758 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones389 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?303 Views