More Articles for Transportation Makes America Work
VIDEO: ARTBA President Pete Ruane urges ConExpo-Con/Agg attendees to tell Congress to fix Highway Trust Fund
The American Road and Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) has been shedding light on the Highway Trust Fund (HTF) and other transportation-related policy with its “Transportation Makes America Work” campaign. The campaign includes a grassroots-focused website, an advocacy app and more. Now ARTBA ...
The American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) has launched an app similar to the “I’m Stuck” app, which was developed to allow travelers to inform elected officials about transportation problems. ARTBA’s app, however, focuses on transportation professionals. ARTBA unveiled the “Transportation ...
The American Road and Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) has launched its latest educational video and website, with a goal of teaching transportation design and construction professionals about how to become involved in the political process and infrastructure policy debates. The nine-minute ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?435 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs397 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges191 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views