More Articles for transportation legislation tracking database
A new database unveiled by the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure now enables the public to search electronically for member-designated projects submitted by any member of the House of Representatives in legislation that originated from the committee. Transportation Committee Chairman Congressman ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]900 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong833 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths746 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers630 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road465 Views