More Articles for transportation investment
Political dysfunction and intractable views on government spending of any kind are two major obstacles on Capitol Hill impeding passage of a long-term, robust federal highway and transit reauthorization bill, American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) President Pete Ruane ...
The Highways and Transit Subcommittee began a two-day hearing on March 29 on a pending surface transportation reauthorization and is seeking suggestions from the transportation community on how to streamline and consolidate programs, cut red tape to speed up the ...
Meet the New Hypocrisy. Same as the Old Hypocrisy. By Kirk Landers, Editor Emeritus When the 112th Congress convened in January, the new Republican majority in the House of Representatives made a great show of reading the U.S. Constitution aloud, word for word, ...
Leaders from a coalition of transportation interests are lauding a draft proposal released by the National Commission on Fiscal Responsibility and Reform. “We applaud the draft proposal released today by the National Commission on Fiscal Responsibility and Reform co-chairs to ...
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects666 Views
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)406 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D392 Views
- Seattle tests bikes as disaster relief (VIDEO)374 Views
- FHWA deploys bridge-inspecting robots295 Views