More Articles for Transportation Investment Generating Economic Recovery
The Washington State Department of Transportation (WSDOT) last week submitted three applications to the U.S. Department of Transportation (USDOT) for $70.2 million in federal funding for projects in the Puget Sound area. If selected, the proposed projects, located in Pierce and ...
The U.S. Department of Transportation (U.S. DOT) and the Ramsey County Regional Railroad Authority are starting renovations Minnesota’s historic Union Depot in Saint Paul thanks to $35 million from the American Reinvestment and Recovery Act's (ARRA) TIGER (Transportation Investment Generating ...
Senate Environment and Public Works Chairwoman Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.) says she plans to include a provision similar to the Transportation Investment Generating Economic Recovery (TIGER) program in the bill her panel is drafting, according to a report in Environment and ...
- MoDOT employs robot to mow roadside grass1545 Views
- CDOT “Slow for the Cone Zone” ads depict kids as construction workers451 Views
- USDOT to release $15.6 million for I-5 bridge436 Views
- 25 percent of U.S. bridges classified as deficient in 2012399 Views
- Private money: A funding wildcard in 2014285 Views